5 SEO tips to improve your ranking
Being organically first ranked in Google Search is not easy. This is a continuous work that needs to follow a particular process. Here are some tips that can help you to improve your ranking. Be careful with this, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) takes a significant amount of time and should be done by someone specifically trained and qualified in the area.
1. Prepare a comprehensive site map – at start of a website development process it’s essential to spent a significant amount of time developing site map that is give your website the highest visibility possible to search engines.
2. Complete the metadata information in your CMS – if your website is built in HTML then a developer will need to hard code your metadata. That said, most websites use content management systems (“CMS”) that allow users to enter their own metadata information.
3. Use Google Adwords to assess your keywords – Google uses click stream analysis to rank keywords within its Adwords application. You can use this data to assess the effectiveness of each keyword you would like to associate with your site.
4. Tag you blog posts and page contents - by tagging you blog posts and page contents search engines such as Google and Bing can use to tags to help index your information.
5. Use keywords in your page contents – Everyone seems to know that keywords are important but more important is the need to make your page content compelling to reads while incorporating keywords and phrases. After all, no one wants to read meaningless SEO fluff.